Our first kiss was really bad... what now?

Our first kiss was really really bad and ever since then I'm like not into him as much... like almost not at all. I feel really bad... and he's REALLY into me. Should I just give it another try?

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice makes perfect! Some people are nervous about the first kiss...don't judge them on it.

What Guys Said 6

• Oh, he's really into you? Well then you HAVE to give him another chance... because you pretty much owe him that much. When you kissed him that's like an eternal promise to stay together for ever.

Or I'm being super sarcastic.

You don't own him anything. It doesn't matter if you went on one date or 100 dates. This is your life to live, and it's your time to waste. If you didn't feel the connection and chemistry you wanted then simply move on. Wasting more time dating will make him even MORE attached to you and harder to shake loose in the long run.

Save yourself the time and energy and move on fast! You have better things to do with your time than try to turn a frog into a prince.

:)

~ Robby

My Blog ( link

• The thing is, not everyone knows how to kiss. To me it should not be a pull away thing if you receive a bad kiss. If you like him then, its not about giving him a chance , its about trying him to see how you like it, take the lead and he will follow and see how you like kissing.

(usually the guy will take the lead and the girl will follow) So I mean it was just a bad kiss, maybe he was nervous. Just keep hanging out and be natural, don't over think this cause it will make uncomfortable to be around him, just be chill about it. Try what I said (if you want its the law) ha ha and see what happens, like I said maybe he does not have the experience you do, so teach him how you like. Now if after a while you just feel like no! I can't kiss him anymore!, then drop him because you are not going to force yourself into him. IM JUST SAYING TRY BUT NOT FOREVER.

• yeah, I don't want to leave him lol. not yet at least. I do feel uncomfortable around him now though and I really wish I didn't. I like.. avoid kissing him! ah I'm in real trouble.

• hahaha told you! haha

• hahaha yeah... hahaha

• Yes absolutely, Kissing is an art form. lots of people kiss differently. Tell him to follow your lead until he gets what you are looking for. Then have him take charge if you like. If he doesn't improve after a while then he's a very slow learner and the relationship is probably a lost cause.

• hmmm okay. so don't give up yet though?

• You always have the option to break up, and that would be the next logical step, but why not give it one more try so you don't regret it in the future

• very very true. plus, we only just started dating... so that would really feel like giving up haha

• Break up. If there's no attraction, there's nothing. Although... it's kinda puzzling me how something like that may KILL the attraction, maybe you weren't into him altogether from the first place - it's not a secret that many girls give chances to guys they are not physically attracted to as the popular trend is ''personality ├╝ber alles'' so as soon as something intimate begins - then it strikes you like a bolt of lightning - hey - you're actually not attracted - thus doing that is gross!

• oh, I don't find him unnattractive... but I don't find him to be like super super attractive either. maybe that's the problem. I like liked him until we kissed.

• He may just need practice.

• yeah... hahahaha. at least I can laugh about this? but um, yeah, it was bad.

• Dont be afraid to try again.

• I think I will. He's really nice and I do like him. I just worry that I'm not as into him as he is into me

What Girls Said 1

• A kissing skill can be improved.

That's what beginning relationships are all about.

Taking things for what they are, improving them and growing together.

If you really like this guy (mentally), then he is worth working on.

Teach him how to kiss.

Just because someone is a great kisser doesn't mean the relationship will be great.

• that's true... I guess we can work on it lol

• haha you see girl, he was just nervous ;P

• hahahaha yes he was haha.