Does anyone know of any stores that give the option to pick your interview date at the end of the application?

Ive been applying everywhere but I'm having trouble getting an interview. I know if I can get my foot in the door I'll be able to make an impression. I think kmart and macys allow you to choose an interview date at the end of the application(or they email you a date) do any other places do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt that would mean an interview was guaranteed, it just means 'what schedule works for you if we want to interview you'.

Wherever you're applying, try to speak to the actual manager in person and ask about what shifts are opening up, and what they're looking for, etc.

• its not asking for my schedule its an automated part of the application where you pick an interview date and time and actually go in that day for an interview with the manager. I did it a couple of years ago so I know that's what it is.

What Guys Said 2

• You have to bend your schedule for them, not the other way around

• I know Sears for sure does it.

What Girls Said 1

• No,I don't.

I do know places like Macy's will hire ANYONE for the holiday season. I know Kohls does,too.

Much luck...