Deciphering her intentions after expressing how I feel.

Know this girl from church for awhile got to know her more and more and finally got the nerve to send her a single red rose and on the card expressing how I admire her etc... And would like to take her out to dinner. She gets the rose while I'm work and text it was very sweet etc... I text back that I was still at work and I would text her back. Got home and text what was she thinking. After 11/2 hours later she text back saying she just got done with a run and she though it was very beautiful etc... I asked when could I take her out to dinner she said maybe she just started full time hours and is getting home late now with a frown face afterward (I know for a fact this is true) so I ask what about the weekend she said she can't this weekend but maybe next. She will let me know. ...NOW, I'm just looking for other people option is this maybe= but I'm too busy now, maybe= I will think about it, maybe= yes but don't won't to seem desperate, maybe= keep trying I'm playing hard to get, maybe= I need to think about it, maybe= don't won't to hurt you feelings... For me I see is as a chance due to the fact she did mention next weekend and that she would let me know. If she wasn't interested she wouldn't of gave me another time to try. What do you think Guys and Girls what do you get out of the messages?

Most Helpful Girl

• it could be any of those things. the only way to find out, is to give it time!

What Girls Said 2

• You are very lucky you got a maybe. Because if she would of said yes and then started saying she was busy, then she'd be playing with you. Her saying maybe means she's not stringing you along but is letting you know she's still interested.

• It could be either way :/

What Guys Said 0