Why did he finally text me back??

I haven't seen my crush for about 3 weeks and (all the signs point to he likes me too) and he used to text me back (I always initiated) but it was one-two word answers...but I only text him like one or 2 times a week. Well he completely stopped even texting back for the last three weeks. So yesterday I texted him and asked if he was mad...he finally answered me back "Not mad just super busy" (which I know he is..I know he is not just saying that). So my question is...why did he finally text me back after I asked him if he was mad at me?

(P.S. None of my texts were flirty, they were just the hi how are you? are you OK type texts)

What Guys Said 2

• LOL perhaps he realized when you asked if he was mad his staying in touch skills need some improvement.

• Bc he didn't want you to be mad at him or think he was mad at you Boys are just like that

What Girls Said 0