What follows after a second date?

I am in a complete mystery about this, should I ask her to be my girlfriend or? We also Haven't kissed yet, yes I am that shy :P

Most Helpful Girl

• How old are you?

• 20 :P its my first second date don't be so judgemental

• I'm not being judgemental, I was actually asking your age lol. So I could give you a good answer. SO any way, I think you should hold off before you ask her to be your girlfriend. In my world 3rd date means sex but if your more modest then you should wait to ask her, like after date 5.

What Girls Said 4

• If you want her to be your girlfriend ask her before someone else gets her.

• A third date, of course

• third date you should kiss her too

• i don't think you should ask her to be your girlfriend, with my boyfriend he never had to ask after a while it was just obvious we were dating. we had sex like on the 4th date, and after that we knew we were going to be together a while. I think its just a feeling you have. but idk, I've been on many dates, had a couple of bfs here and there, and he's 21 I'm 18, we just probably knew what we wanted more

What Guys Said 2

• Hahaha alright.

Just go on a second date. Don't stress anything. If you notice signs and want to kiss her just kiss her. After about 3+ dates (if its going fast) and you just seem to stick around more and more I'd say you were starting to get pretty serious (boyfriend/girlfriend).

• A third date would make sense