Guys why do you add random girls on this site and other?

I am curious to know since I've noticed that a lot of guys add a bunch of girls are you trying to talk to someone and possibly find a date? BBYes, or no? Explain

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm...I mean yeah as a guy, I'm going to add the hot girl(if she's even a real one for that matter) & flirt with her. But in general I'm really just looking for her perspective as a girl so that I may try to understand you all.

What Guys Said 6

• I have only added 2-3 of my friends myself. The rest have requested my friendship. I haven't looked in a while, but I believe like 60-70% of them are girls, and I have no clue of their intentions but I can tell you that if I were to add girls on here it would solely be for informative purposes only.

• ''Solely be for informative purposes only''.This sounds like me.

How I wish that every user on GAG says the same thing.*Sigh*

• Yea. But it's a social site, so not all of the people here are for gaining information. Oh well!

• I've only made 2-3 requests myself, but I have:

105 Friends

6 Followers

as of today.

I add everyone who requests, and virtually all conversations I've had were people asking me questions or for advice. Of course, I'm probably neither typical or one of the guys you were talking about, so...

• I don't add other girls, but I've been added by a number of girls as friends. I prefer talking to girls online though thanks to internet stereotypes still keep a minimal amount of skepticism as to if they're actually guys. As far as getting a date, 99% are in the US and I'm kinda not so that's unlikely.

• Because they send me a friends request... I give them a chance to say whatever is on their mind. If they are cool we get to know each other. If we never talk they get deleted after a while.

• I don't. Why would you want to date someone here? It just seems easier going out like you're used to :-)

• I'm not sure some guys have added me and I check their page and you can see that they've added I don't know how many other girls the same day so am not sure what they want out of it

• never. I used to reject almost everyone that added me, but now I just accept and if we don't talk, I delete them.

• I'm still kind of surprised we don't have each other added yet :p

• Ok nevermind, pretend I never said anything since you want to question everything lol

• Yea that's quite apparent

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see how you'd meet people if you don't add someone but then again if you add someone and don't talk to them then that's just pointless

• I am here to seek and offer advice only and not for flirting/dating.If I really add or accept a friend request from any guy users here,it is solely be for informative purposes only as what Betawolf has said.

• They are trying to build a friends list I guess lol