Guys, would you date an older girl in this situation?

If you were a sophomore in high school and she was a senior.

And you were roughly the same height but maybe she was a tad bit taller...like and inch...;)

My best friend thinks this is weird, but I have this ridiculous attraction/ intellectual connection to this guy who is two years younger than me...

Most Helpful Guy

• two years is hardly worth noticing. If it were like 20 years or something, then it may be a little awkward.

What Guys Said 5

• Not weird at all.

• That's kinda riduculas, Yoire the one that's going to date him not her. If you like him you should give him a chance and possibly date him. Don't let others live your life for you.

• So what? Its not really a big deal if you ask me. I would like to date an older girl if she gave me the chance.

• hell yeah I would

• Sounds great!

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing wrong with that. I'm a freshman in college and my boyfriend is a junior in HS. Same age difference as you. I started dating him a year ago when I was a senior and he was a sophomore. If you like him, don't let your friend talk you out of it. Only difference my situation has from yours is that he's 13 inches taller than me :p