How would a girl feel about a 23 year old guy who has never been on a date?

I worry girls will think something is wrong with me

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with you first of all. If girls think there is something wrong with you just because you haven't been on a date then there is something wrong with them, they are idiots for not treasuring you for who you are. Never, ever think you're inferior to others. As, far as not on being on a date - then there is nothing wrong with that! I am 17 and haven't been on a date - is there something wrong with me - nope. I believe I'd rather focus on my studies now and then think about dating! Why?! Cause, it'd make my first date that much more special.

Hope this helps - [if it does leave a message on my board - and if there is anything else you want to ask but are embarrassed to - email me]. :)

What Girls Said 4

• lets be realistic here. the only time a girl is gonna not think anything of that is if she's in the same boat as u. However, should you feel insecure, sad, etc about it? the answer is no. why? two reasons: feeling bad is not gonna help & the secod reason is this is YOUR life, not society's life. they don't know the reason why you have never been on a date. they can't tell you @ what age you should go on a date either. everybody is different. I don't think you have to mention that you've never been on a date. if you want to mention it , don't do so in a super negative way. make a joke about it ( if your like the witty type) or something. it will probably even make you feel better.If a guy tells me he has never been on a date & he's 23 , trust me I'm gonna want to know why. depending on the reason for that, I might just brush it off & if I so happen to really like him, its even better for him.

• no nothing I been with a 22 year old virgin, guess he's not one now

but seriously nothing to worry bout.

• any decent girl wouldn't care, but if your worried just don't tell them, she doesn't need to know if you have dated before or not, that is personal to you -x- hope this helps

• nothing wrong with that

• You sure I worry girls will wonder why I have not dated before

What Guys Said 8

• Sorry man - but they WILL think something is not quite right about you. No matter how many times a girl or guy will try to console you (tell you that it's okay), never having gone on a date by age 23 will indicate to them that this guy has no experience, and therefore, is less than desirable...

But the good news is that they have no way of telling if you've ever been or have not been on a date before. So if you keep your mouth shut, and pretend like you've gone on hundreds of dates - you'll be fine :)

• No big deal. Just get out there and do it. I was 22 due too structural issues between acadimics and sports.

• Put yourself out there. I think dating is a part of growing up. You get better at it with practice.

• Hey man, I'm 24 and I've never been on a date or had a girlfriend. You're not the only one.

Mr.

• why does it seem like there are more male virgins out there than female virgins? it should be pretty obvious

• How do you think I feel? I'm 27 and never had a Girlfriend.

• You know the sad part about this that it's always us men who never get dates early on woman have this luxury about life. Woman have dating easy.

• hate, am jealous on how women get love handed to them on a silver platter