College/uni girls: Would you date a commuter?

Hey Ladies, Question says it all, thanks for your time!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah.

I mean I'm practically one myself - I'm not, I live in the city I go to university, but travel home most weekends to see my friends, or to work.

But no, it wouldn't be an issue really - as long as we're not talking hours and hours and expensive travel - because that could put a dampener. I'm not saying it would be the reason for a break-up but it would put a definite strain on things.

But in principle. Yes I would date someone who commutes to uni.

What Girls Said 3

• Of course. I was an on campus student for a while and then I switched schools and became a commuter myself. It's a lot harder to make friends and relationships when you commute so you really have to try. I don't see why I wouldn't date a commuter except that it's harder to get to know them.

• Nope, maybe if it was like in Chobits though... ._. Though I'm not in college or university.

• like some one who doesn't live at the college but still goes there? if you like some one them living off campus shouldn't be an issue.

What Guys Said 0