We get into little fights but we're not even dating?

i've liked this girl for so long and she has done nothing but reject me over and over again. but I still want her more than any other girl

we are still friends. we talk all the time but we get into little fights with each other and one of us always ends up apologizing shortly after.

today I said something really mean to her and she said don't ever talk to me again. few hours later I texted her apologizing and she said "why do you care about me so much?"

i don't get it...

Most Helpful Girl

• i have this with a guy too, he likes me and I told him I wanna be friends, and we have had fights more teasing fights like who was the best out the two of us and who's country is the best and stupid things like that, but he has told me we are a perfect match and I said are you kidding we would kill each other if we were a couple and he said that's the fun part, so I do think the two of you have the same kind of fights. And the mean thing you said about her might come from your frustration and hurt feelings for being rejected. I think she needs the time to let it all sink in don't rush her the more you push her the more she you pushing her away she needs to figure out for herself if she wanna be friends or more then friends. To me it sounds that she wanna see how long you will stay eventhough she keeps rejecting her, she needs to know if whatever you say is the truth, stick it out and see if she comes around.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Why waste so much time and energy on someone who doesn't want a relationship?

Your energy would be so much more useful, if it was put into someone that cared equally about you.

I say move on from her, and find someone who cares for you as much as you do them.

• She's annoyed by you because you won't listen to her.it doesn't matter how you feel about her when she has no interest in u.either be just a friend or move on

• What exactly did you _say_?

• I'm pretty sure she might care for you as a friend, but I don't think she'll ever want be more with you. I'd walk away from it, or a least not put yourself into emotionally. She's only going to end up hurting you. If you been trying and she keeps rejecting you, she's not going to change. You sound like a nice guy don't waste your time.

What Guys Said 1

• I DONT GET IT! how can you be so blind and egotistical?

move on, already. she rejected you *multiple* times, she's not into you. she's not attracted to you. she doesn't wanna be with you. get this message already, it's time. you're just her girlfriend, nothing else, and this is the most you'll be to her.

how much you're into her is completely irrelevant. it doesn't make a difference.

i can only imagine how annoying you're to her. constantly nagging, and begging like a little puppy. you're acting like you're dating her, no wonder why you two are fighting like an old married couple.

accept it, it will never happen. so act like her girlfriend not boyfriend.