Dating a coworker? Sticky situation

So the guy I like the most of any guy I have in awhile also works with me. He seems to like me; everyone says he's in the best mood when I'm there and we text. He is in a friends with benefits situation with another coworker who he around me pretends he doesn't like. I don't want to start drama in the work place but I like him a lot. The other night I said I was going out and he asked twice if it was just at my place? I don't know what he meant by this but he seemed upset when I said I was going to a party. I haven't made a move but have been waiting for him, he's tried but our schedules don't match up well. What are your thoughts on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• He want to make alone time with just you and him. If he is clueless about the situation, then throw more hints to him.

answer mine please? link

What Guys Said 1

• You're asking for major trouble. I'd hold off on the guy until one of you changes jobs.

What Girls Said 2

• You should be careful and really think it out. I started dating a co-worker and hoped for the best but I felt I had to leave work for it to have the best outcome. People at work eventually found out and gossiped about it for a few days but its worse in your case because of this relationship he has with the other co-worker. Maybe just take the time to get to know him as a friend first. It can't hurt later If you want to try under better circumstances.

• Honestly, it is bound to be a mess if you continue.

from experiences, it almost always ends up twisted if you get into a relationship with a co-worker. especially a co-worker that has something going on with another woman at the same time. just beware of your own feelings, and continue going out to party or whatnot. always leave yourself open for more options because he's not the only fish out there.