Am I screwed if I refuse to date girls that into casual sex?

I don't want that. I'd rather be alone than be with a girl that gives it out for free. I know a lot of other guys disagree, but that's not my question. What is the likelihood of finding a girl that's not doing that?

Also, I don't want to hear any of that "you could be missing out on a great person" stuff. I don't really care.

Thanks for answering.

Thanks again for everyone answering. I know the girls that don't do that are few and far between. Looks like I would have to settle (not happening) with a girl that does that or one that lies about not doing it (not talking about any of you girls that answered by the way).

Most Helpful Girl

• Most women in high demand will typically have men who are trying to sleep with them. Eventually these women will give in to the man who sexually escalates.

The chances of being with a woman after you sleep with her DRAMATICALLY increase.

Conversely if you do not have sex with her you are looking at being placed in the friend zone.

There are of course exceptions. I.e. religious women, or women who are just not interested in sex, or lastly women who are not in high demand.

Now unless you want one of those 3 categories I just mentioned, you are going to have to sleep with a woman at least once to get into a relationship.

• Your answer makes more sense than some of the other answers. I thought as much. I wouldn't even put religious women and women that aren't in high demand in those exceptions. Religious women hide it as best as they can, and the ones that aren't in high demand attract guys that will play on their insecurities.

Alone it is.

• "These "exceptions" are not necessarily the only ones. "

They ARE the only ones. Women who are in high demand have numerous men who will attempt to sleep with them. They will in fact pick at least one of them to sleep with. They will eventually "give in" or like we say "it just happened."

• Relationships are about "odds" if you want to increase the odds that you are going to get a girlfriend then sleep with her. If you want to throw chance into the wind then do what you want and "talk" to her.

Go ahead and "talk" to her and see if those "dopamine" chemicals try and make her cling to you as much as they would if you had sex with her.

What Girls Said 11

• It might take you longer to find someone, but I don't think it's impossible. You just have to keep your standards, don't try to meet girls at bars and work really hard at it. I'm not into casual sex, I like relationships, but it took me 8 months to find a guy who I felt comfortable with and eventually got into a relationship with. And it took a lot of work.

Everyone is different, so yes there are some girls that are into casual sex. And that is good for them ,everyone is entitled to do what they want. But if you want a girl who isn't into casual sex you will have to work hard because you are trying to develop a relationship.

• No, you are not screwed at all. There actually needs to be a lot more guys like you who take that kind of thing seriously. Girls like that. I want a guy like the girl you described. I'm the one that's screwed.

• No, here is absolutely nothing wrong with that! You are amazing. :)

• actually, I feel like the majority of guys would prefer a woman that doesn't get around. the only reason a lot of guys like easy girls is just that: because they're easy. it takes no effort at all, and if a guy wants to get some action, its readily available.

the chances of you finding a great girl worth your time are pretty high. it's perfectly fine to be picky. otherwise, no one would be happy. just remember not to try to hard to "find" that someone. more often than not you just stumble on someone!

• just keep looking for what you want in a women...may take longer but I'm sure you will find her

• You are a rare one. Most respectable, genuinely good girlfriend-material females are not into casual sex. You will likely have better relationships if you go for good girls. Good for you for being a respectable guy. That's hard to find these days and it's always refreshing to hear about guys who have morals and standards. I wish I could find a guy like you (:

• Well, thank you. It's difficult to find a girl like that as well.

I wish you good luck in finding someone of like mind to you.

• i love guys like you. and I'm definitely a girl who isn't into casual sex. she's out there, just wait it out :)

• OMG I love you, you are one in a billion!

• I'm a virgin and the only way your going to get action with me is if you marry me .

• The likely hood of finding a girl not doing that shouldn't be too low, I'm sure there's a lot of girls out there who won't have sex with a guy they don't love or have really strong feelings for, I am one of those and I also have another friend who is like that, which is half of group of close friends.

• All girls with a healthy sex drive, want a healthy supply of sex. Period. There are plenty of girls with standards, but they vary in levels as to what feels right for them. Are we talking girls who do one night stands? Or girls who are dating a guy but sleeping with him before "exclusivity." If she only does this once does that mean she's into it, or does she have to do it many times. Is it merely having more partners outside of a relationship than inside?There are different ways to define casual sex.

That being said, if your rules are strict and you only want a girl who does it inside a relationship, then be warned, these girls are most likely ALWAYS in a relationship. Someone told a lie once that women don't want sex, but we do, we crave it and we need it once we start having it (if we have a healthy sex drive that is). So if she's the type of girl who has a healthy sex drive, and she will only have sex inside relationships, she will ensure she is always in one so that she can have sex when she needs it. Girls who don't feel this pressure, are more likely to have had a few casual partners, but are still very selective about who they sleep with and who they get in a relationship with.

• Also I'd like to add: The standard you set makes it very hard for high quality women who are picky about guys they commit to. You're basically saying it's OK for the low standard women who hop from relationship to relationship. They always get sex, they're always in a relationship so they're not breaking your rule, but they have extremely low standards (they'll date anyone because they're insecure). Those of us with very high standards about who we date get screwed over. We could be waiting years

• I personally have never had sex with a guy I didn't have strong feelings for or was dating. But I have had sex outside an exclusive relationship, it was just implied that it was headed in that direction.

• Hard to say because on one hand, if we got to the point where I could ask you about your past and you were honest about it, you can say that you had sex with only your ex boyfriends. How would I know? On the other hand, I guess it would depend on how long you were dating too. For instance, if you are in one of those miraculous situations where a one night stand actually leads to a relationship, I wouldn't want to get involved.

And I stick by my "random guys" comment even with your example.

What Guys Said 5

• It is a big world, with all sorts of people. Look for what you want, and don't worry about others.

• Actually no, you're the opposite of screwed.

• Great choice of words screwed that a side. No I agree its fine to find someone who doesn't just give out quickies. Its always a better experince if its someone you careabout.

• no, there are plenty of girls who keep their legs closed maybe your in an area where girls are easy lol

• I guess that could be a possibility, but I doubt it. I am inundated with information of the opposite. Tv, movies, call in advice radio talk shows, everyday girls you meet/hear about all seem to have done casual sex at some point or are still doing it.

• I agree with you, I am the same way. Its hard to find someone like that as a lot of girls are into flings