All the ladies out there who online date?

Are you more inclined to talk to some one who has paid for an online dating website subscription than to some one who hasn't?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that the free dating sites are better, only because you are able to find more people on there. The paid ones, yes the people should at least be more serious about finding someone, but depending on where you live it can be very limiting.

I only used free dating sites because I didn't have money or didn't have enough money to pay for an online dating service. So I think free sites usually have more people.

I'm not sure if paid dating sites are any better, but what I did was go on multiple free sites. There were some of the same people.

But overall I'm not going to be more inclined to talk to a guy because he paid for a membership than one who didn't. To me that doesn't matter. Anyone can pay for a membership, I would be more interested in finding the right match for me.

What Girls Said 1

• I talk to whomever..whether they pay or not-if they seem remotely interesting to me-then I'll chat away with them.

What Guys Said 2

• No it's all based on looks, then their unrealistic list needs, & then your personality. Your better off offline trust me.

• You need to sign up to- www.bigpenisbigwallet.com in order to find any worthwhile dating prospects.