When dating in school until which date can you stop paying?

When your dating in high school, until how many dates is it cool your date starts paying for her own sh*t.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the first and second date you should ALWAYS pay, just because it makes her feel all pampered and it'll get you more dates... After that, especially if ya'll are hanging out at home and what not, I would start to ween her off of it OR just tell her "I don't really have the money to keep paying for you, I don't mind throwing in a couple dollars here and there and treating you occasionally, but..." And if she really likes you she'll probably respect your honesty! If she walks, then she wasn't worth you spending your money on in the first place.:P

What Girls Said 7

• 3rd date?

1 and 2...that's kinda nice if you do it

But it's really about how much you have to spend.

Don't keep doing it until you're absolutely broke.

She needs to pitch in :)

• You don't have to pay for anything! Its a kind gesture that is usually the courtesy of a gentleman.

For me, I'll pay if I invited the guy to the place. For example, if I invited him to the movies ill probably pay for his movie ticket and he might offer to buy popcorn and drinks? or the other way around. If she's just taking and not giving any, there's something wrong there.

• I'll definitely never excpect the guy to pay. I always make sure I have money and will always offer. Wether you decline or not is your choice. But heads up, if she never offers to pay and this goes on for a long time, she's pretty much a gold digger.

• I feel that me and my then boyfriend took turns at times, but he always wanted to pay. We both are now engaged but it is a team I guess from time to time a girl could treat her bf..

• The guy should pay for the first date. After that the guy shouldn't have to pay for everything, unless he has a lot more money than the girl.

• I paid for my own sh*t from the very beginning. We both had an understanding that our family finances were low. But sometimes he'd surprise me and pay for lunch when he had extra money. I let him because it was a man thing. But the guy I dated before him was rich and a macho boy so he paid for absolutely everything. Wouldn't let me spend a penny. Needless to say it turned out to be a yellow flag and I got out of that relationship before we got too serious.

• HAhaha

What Guys Said 6

• So you're not really 25 then...

These days, you shuld never pay for your date. Those times are past.

• Depends, if she is using you for your money never, if she is not, then just whenever you feel.

• Depends on how much I think she's interested or if she's just trying to get a free meal. Not even paying for the first one if it seems she's just out for something to do or to take advantage of someone. Otherwise, id pay the first one probably if we're getting along good.

• Never until you two are sharing a living space.

• Go Dutch mang, pay for yourself and she pays for herself. Easiest way

• She should be paying for her own sh*t, from the very first date.