Would you date a guy/girl with a pet rat?

After I posted some pics with me and my pet, girls I knew started saying ewww why a rat? to me when I met them :P

0|0
17|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. I like them. There's something cute about them. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Yes I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry no.

These things especially the lizards I have a phobia from them. Keep them away, please. -_-"

0|0
    0|0
  • YES. I love rats. I've wanted one for forever but I know I wouldn't be the best owner :c

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course! Ever since I saw Ratatouille I've gained a new love and appreciation for rats. I love cats too much to ever own one but can see why a lot of people love them as pets. They're so cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I grew up with a brother who brought every kind of disgusting animal home. I sort of like them now, too. So I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell no! I've been in too many homes that actually have rats, mice, **** roaches, etc. They may be called "pet" rats, but let's not kid ourselves, they are still rats. So... No. No. Did I say no?

0|0
    1|0
    • i am confused what's your answer?

• Show All
    • It was turn about fair play. After all, you, a 20 y.o., called me "hon" first. Quite disrespectful, no matter how old woman is. Nough said. My point was, to begin with, I would not date a man with rats. That's all. Good day. No offense.

• i didn't mean to be disrespectful :P

• Yes I would.

1. Adorable, I have always wanted a rat

2. I love animals

They are awesome pets and have great personalities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally would. Rats are kind of cute at times and I have had several friends that have pet rats. I have to say that they are fun to play with.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, rats can be cute. I'm not particularly fond of them, but some girls are.

maybe its just weird that you posted a picture of yourself with the rat, I mean a guy with a rabbit would hardly post one of him and the rabbit together either, would he?

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, as long he doesn't have it in the room when we're having sex.

0|0
    1|1
  • Heck no

0|0
    0|0
  • dont you know that women and mice don't mix?

0|0
    1|0
  • only if he is a biologist and using that rat in his lab for studies, otherwise no. but I would be turned on if a guy had a pet owl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never have a pet rat myself, but I don't think it's a barrier to me dating someone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Someone close to my family had pet rats, he would bring them over. There's nothing "eww" about them. I think people just assume that when they hear rat they think subway/sewer rats.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they don't talk about it.

0|0
    0|0