Ladies : Dating a guy who lives with parents?

Girls would you date a 21 year old student who lives with his parents?

What would be you reasoning not to date him?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• if he is in college and trying to do something with his life yes,why not,if he was going to college and working to pay an apartment he wouldn't have time to date and he would be stressed out w school and bills...support him and he will graduate, get a decent job and afford a place of his own without being in too much debt.

What Girls Said 4

• As long as his mom doesn't do everything for him like he's a little boy, it should be OK. It aggravates most females to see a grown man making his mother pick up his clothes for him. He should be doing helpful things around the house, if not actually contributing financially in a small way.

• 21 is too young to live on your own. At that age, you're not likely to be earning enough.

• Are you going to college?do you have bigger plans in your life ?if so maybe .I'm a college student with bigger plan and I too still live with my parents but if you just stay home all day long just playing video games hmmm I think that's going to be a problem lol

• Um...I'm not sure. If I liked him, yes. I'm not 21 yet, nor is my boyfriend. I'm sure when he's 21, he'll be living on campus. I see the benefit of being at home because you don't have to pay room and board for on campus living, but at the same time, I'd feel like a child being babysat by his parents if we ever decided to hang out there.

So I guess the answer is yes, but please don't stay there forever.

What Guys Said 1

• If I were a girl, I'd say "You better be in school or saving for your own place".