How should I kiss him?

I am dating one guy, but we have not kissed yet. I have never kissed anyone, so I am afraid that I will make some awkward mistake and it would be embarrassing :( Can you please give me some first kiss advice?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Advice on kissing? A How-To-Manual? Kissing for dummies?

Humans are by nature animal. Procreating is natural.

Just kiss him. Let nature and instinct take over. You body instinctively knows what to do. After you get used to 'kissing' then experiment.

All the best plans fall at first contact with the enemy (so to speak).

In other words, make all the plans you want and take all the advice you want but when it comes down to it nature will and usually does - take over.

Don't over think it. Just go with it. Everyone does it and likes something different, you will learn to adapt and overcome...

Most of all, enjoy it.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• just try and do wa=hat he does, also if you rub the top of their mouth with your tongue it can be really hot. Also, if the boy is ramming his tongue down your throat or anything be sure to tell him, as that is a mistake many men have made.

• He will show u, no worries. Just tell him you aren't experienced but you are a good student!

• I'm sure this was so important it needed 2 threads

• Yes, it was important for me. And thank you, your advice really helped me a lot.

What Girls Said 3

• 1.) Make sure breath is on point or at least near it. ( we should all know this)

2.) 'If' you are planning on initiating the kiss, just do it with confidence.

3.) Lean your head slightly to the side, preventing the nose bump.

4.) 'If' he goes through with it try to match his pace a little.

5.) Enjoy ( or not.)

[ Don't figure he is going to know how to kiss. I dated this guy who was more experienced than I in 'dating' and I figured 'because' he was more experienced he would know how to but this sucka' must've taken lessons from a pig/lizard...just no..smh.]

• aw don't stress about it. For me it was very natural and self intuitive, I wouldn't worry about it, that'll just make you nervous and tense. When it happens it will be the right moment and it probably won't even be when you expect.

• I don't think there is a "How to Kiss" Guide. As many people already stated, it's something natural, nobody was born knowing "how to kiss perfectly". if you're scared because it's your first kiss, just tell him, so he is aware that you have no experience. Also, if he keeps kissing you, it basically means that he likes how you kiss ;)