Why did he "like" the comment I made on Facebook, but he won't text me back?

I left a comment on his page saying thanks fir a great time last night, and he "liked" it...I sent him a text over 5 hours ago, no response. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't know. Maybe he's dead. Or maybe his phone died. Or maybe he's so anxious about talking to you that he doesn't know what to say and so he hasn't been able to formulate a replay because he's so shaky and nervous because he likes you so much. Or maybe he found another girl.

You see? We don't know. How could we?

What Guys Said 3

• busy?

• What was your text?

• Cuz sometimes people take likes and comments on FB way too seriously. They can at times mean very little or he may not have time to get back to you. In time you will see.

What Girls Said 3

• I think if you're just starting out with a person, posting things like " Thanks for a great time last night" is a little too much too soon.

It's like saying " Hey everyone, we shared romantic quality time together", it's a little clingy and esp. if you don't know whether the other person has mutual feelings or not. That's something you 'also' could've just texted to him, no need to put it on his page if you have his number.

But yeah, he's probably suspecting that you're being a little clingy or trying to figure out the above " why you would post that for 'all' to see when you could've just texted him like you did afterwards". Then afterward you sent him a message without waiting for him to get back to you with his take on how "last night" went.

I'm not trying to make you worry, not being insensitive just letting you know what I think is 'probably' going through his head.

Just wait until he responds.

• I guess when he liked your comment he assumed that you knew that he felt the same way, and he might be busy. Just be patient but don't over flow his inbox.

• He was probably doing something else at the time.