I like this guy and I don't know how to start a texting conversation with him?

ive talked to him at a football game and chatted him once don't know what else to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're really just over thinking it. Start it how you would any other text conversation. Most likely: "Hey :)))" right?

• well I don't want him to think I like him even if I've barely talked to him, and don't want him to think ''why is she chatting me? that's wierd.''

• alright thanks!

• No problem. And also, remember that teenaged boys are never as complicated as they seem. They're usually fairly one-dimensional. Anyways, good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• "Hi" might be a good place to start.

or be completely random and be like "WHAZZZZAAAAAA =p"

or be even more random and be like "how do you feel about people that are racist towards unicorns?"

i used this on a girl the other day and we ended up having a laugh throughout the whole conversation.

• Be like "yo wuzzup playa it's yo girl (your name here) wanting to ask you about (random subject here)"

What Girls Said 0