Should I just wait for him to text me and most likely kiss our relationship goodbye?

me and this guy that I've been talking to for about a year now off and on got in an argument because I told him how I felt about a whole bunch of problems we had and he seemed to not care because he just blew it off he tried texting me multiple times but I was rude to him and he would never text back its been a week and I miss him like crazy should I text him even though I'm still mad at him? or should I just wait for him to text me and most likely kiss our relationship goodbye? thanks for reading please help

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you miss him that much then don't wait around for him to text you because he might be waiting for you. Just get the ball rolling with and text him first something like ' we really need to talk'

by the way, in my opinion you really didn't do anything wrong in the first place so if you apologize for being rude you really should expect a apology back.

• thanks I appreciate it

• Go ahead and lose your pride and text him there is nothing more you got to lose.

• thanks for the advice