Are we together or not? What should I do, to find out?...

Okay, so me and this guy have been talking for a while now. It was end of May and he told me that he was in love with me and wanted me to be his I didn't know how to take it or if I should believe him because, he had been drinking that night. So the next day he didn't act any different towards me it was like any other normal day as just friends, and of course I was to nervous to say anything, I don't wanna ruin our friendship. So, after that night we hook up a few more times and the thing is he only tells me he loves me and wants to be with me is when were hooking up. So confused :X But wait there's more... Okay so he gets into some trouble and goes away for 4 months and we wrote to each other, being that was really our only way of communication. I did visit him a few times! But that's besides the point. He just recently got home...and he called me the other day to hangout, I got to his house and he hugged and kissed me. Didn't really think anything of it at the time. We ended up hooking up, he told me how much he missed me and I made a face of disbelief, he says "you didn't think I missed you?" Me: It didn't seem like it... And he replies well I did, and I kept all your letters! <3<3<3 "Awh" ha ha I'm a sucker... We cuddled all night, I woke up and we were holding hands... He kissed me goodbye and I left for work...So the next day I don't hear from him which I'm fine with but the day after that he calls me and wants to hangout again so I go over again we hang out have a few drinks, talk, play some cards, and then guess what... we hookup again. LOL and I haven't talked to him since. He is so confusing, I mean to me it seems like were together in way...but its like when were not having sex we don't talk really and I feel maybe he is just using me for the sex but then again. He saw me with a guy and was asked why I was hanging out with him and I told him he just needed a ride, he said okay don't make me have to kick his ass. Dunno... and he always tells me that I'm the only girl he's been with since we first started hooking up and stuff like that... But look, I know how guys can be... I'm just looking for some advice on what to do? I want to talk to him, but like I said I'm nervous I don't wanna get hurt by him possibly telling me no, but I want to know what the hell is going on because when we are together its amazing. Do you think I'm being used, or maybe he's nervous about being in a relationship. I just don't know what to do. HELP...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly I think he's just using you, he's telling you all the things you want to hear and messing with you emotions in that way. If he wanted to make it more he would of done it a long time ago no questions asked.