How can I tell how he feels/what he wants from me at this point?

How do I know if he really cares about me?

It's been 4 months that we've been dating each other consistently, we see each other probably 4-5 days a week and spend probably 3-4 nights a week together.

He still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend or talked to me about what this all means to him... should I bring it up?

I've never been in a relationship so I'm honestly confused and unsure because I don't really know how this all works.

If you were consistently dating a girl for 4 months, that means you have pretty strong feelings right? I mean if not I feel like he would've moved on. Opinions please!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• At this point, I think it is time for the "Talk." Just say "We have been spending a lot of time together... I think we both enjoy it. I do. but I am nto sure where we are... so tell me 'where are we?'"

• Ok, thank you! You don't think bringing that up after 4 months seems needy, right? I mean that is kinda a long time!

• Lol... every one needs to know where they stand. Had it been 4 days perhaps I would have thought NEEDY... but 4 months is more than adequate to put your hand up and ask "what is going on."

What Girls Said 1

• You should talk to him about your concerns. If you don't bring it up, he may become "too comfortable".