Guys, would you date a stunning 45-year-old or a not-pretty 25-year-old?

Just curious,

stunning 45-year-old like Catherine Zeta-Jones,Halle Berry and Sandra Bullock in real life,

a not pretty 25-year-old like the girl in the Ugly Betty(America Ferrera is actually pretty in real life, it's just so hard to find a not pretty example in the celebrity pool).

What's your opinion~

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go for the 45 year old (doesn't necessarily have to be GREAT looking).

It's only dating and both scenarios would fail anyways. Might as well go for the experienced woman and ride her out.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd stay away from a stunning 25 year old but I don't have any prejudice against a a not-pretty 45-year-old :D

• Stunning 45 year old. Of course, at my age, that's not really a surprise I guess.

• If I enjoyed her company and who she was... sure.

• 45 year old. Middle aged women can rock your world and leave your head spinning.

• Hot 45 year old. Iv always fantasized about a hot fiesty older woman corrupting me and taking my virginity. Although I'm judging by your age range your in the latter category. Sorry.

• It's just a bet between me and my friend~luckily I don't have a ugly betty look~ so you don't need to be sorry LOL~

What Girls Said 0