Do girls really like black guys?

I'm a 17 year old black guy, as I'm not the stereotypical "gangster" type guy either. I'm actually pretty shy. I'm open to date girls from all races, because I think that there are good girls from all races. From what I hear I don't know how many non-black girls actually date black guys. So how many girls actually date black guys? And please give me a reason why.

Most Helpful Girl

• You must be new here.

Seriously, if you look around, there are a lot of questions from non black women asking if a black man would ever be interested in them, and there are even more questions from non black men asking why black men always snatch up their women. You're fine.

What Girls Said 7

• I used to like a black guy, I asked him to go to a dance with me, he totally turned me down, I think people form others races can like each other, and can make it work out, but it all depends on what they believe in or how they feel about mixing colors. If you like a girl, get to know what she thinks about it, you have ways to ask without being straightforward.

• I think it really breaks down to the individual. That is the only reason why to date them or not.

• Yes, I don't know what the culture would be like but other than that I don't see why not.

• I Like black guys a lot.!

& many of the girls where I'm from also love them too..

• What's not to like?

• No offense, but I think the question you really mean is "Do girls like ME?"

Because if you look around, it's very evident that many girls are fans of black guys.

For you to ask "Do girls like black guys? Give reasons why." would imply that all black guys are the same or share the same reasons as to why girls are attracted to them. It's a mild version of stereotyping yet less noticed because it makes you feel good about yourself

• I think black guys are really hot. A lot of sex appeal...

What Guys Said 1

• Some won't, some don't care, and some find it extra hot.

Luckily, you don't have to date all women, only the ones who are into you. So get out there, flirt and be friendly, and see which girls are into you.