I haven't kissed anyone?

okay! I am 17½ years old, and I have NEVER made out with a guy ... I haven't even kissed one on the mouth .. I feel like I am the only one in the WORLD who hasn't ..

And what do people think about me, because of it? Is it a plus, or do they just think I am a noob, just because I haven't kissed anyone ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol there's no time limit on these things love;

I know it' seems exciting and your eager to try it out being young and fresh into the world - or at least on your way, but there's no time crunch.

I don't understand why there's such a rush for these things? All these people freaking out about kisses or relationships and they're still so very young. You have plenty of time for kisses and what not, so don't stress yourself about it.

Kissing happens pretty naturally, so don't tense about doing it perfectly. Everyone kisses differently so you just have to find what's comfortable for you when the time comes. Basics are just starting off slowly, and only introducing some tongue when your partner does.

But all that aside, it's honestly okay that your 17 and haven't kissed - hell your ONLY 17 ha ha.

And keep in mind that kissing can lead to humping lol, so hopefully you'll want to kiss a guy whom you have a good intimate connection with, and not whatever dude who smiles at you becuase your so desperate for some affection - or drunk..or both lol.

Relax girly. It will all come in time :)

• thank you! :)

its just that, all of my friends have kissed someone, and when they talk about it, I can't talk in that conversation, justhave to listen, and it sucks ;)

• well, yeah, some of them have also had sex .. and one acctually got a baby! I am glad for, I won't have a a baby until I have sex :p haha!

but yeah, I feel like I'm missing out in the conversation :)

• eh your not missing out - just some grizzly details about slobbering in each others' throats, and swapping flu germs xD

What Guys Said 5

• Its about the most attractive thing a woman can have on her belt... Use it to barter for the man you want in marriage... If you don't you won't be able to spend the rest of your life with the same level of man... You will out compete the other girls with this ... We want to be special to girls so bad! no kiss means that he will be the first person you love too!

• ... Dear, I'm 22 and I'm yet to even HOLD HANDS with a lady! :P

• im 19 and I've never kissed or done anything with a girl. I haven't even had one female friend lol

• then we'd be a plus not to kiss anyone sweeter than you

• 20 never kissed and never been in relationship.

Don't worry!

What Girls Said 4

• I had just turned 18 when I got my first kiss and I'm kind of glad that it happened that way - I wasn't nervous and it wasn't at all a bad kiss. You shouldn't put so much emphasis on "your first kiss". It's not too special - it's more nice to have it over with and start kissing all the time haha. I enjoy kissing and I hope you do too. Don't think of it as a chore to have your first kiss.

• I guess it depends on the guy. Some might find it sweet. It just takes practice. =) It's better to do it with someone you really like instead of just anyone. ^_^ The experience will be much better and the first time for things such as that and sex isn't always perfect. So it's not bad - don't worry. ^_^

• I'm 20 and I haven't kissed too, not a big deal, take your time you're still young.

Don't care about what others think of you. However, in my opinion, I think it's a plus.

• Haha its not that bad, I can say I'm 20 I kissed one guy ONCE and I Hate it lol. Take Your time is not that you need to made out with a guy to pass level.