I'm young and I don't need to settle

So when I was 18 I met a guy who I fell in love with, and I still care for a lot, we have been friends for 3 years, and he was my first everything, kiss, sex, date , everything, we talk often and meet often (met him an hour ago ) we still have sex, we cuddle , I sleep over,

the feelings aren't as strong as they were before, cause before he lived away but now we live in the same town, so i think its okay for me to meet him and have a great time and have sex and fun, cause I'm young and I only do it with him, I know some might say but you will end up getting hurt, well I would rather enjoy these moments now instead of sitting and thinking oh I MIGHT get hurt,... YOLO ha ha jk but ya.. I like sex, he likes sex, we have fun we go on dates, we cuddle etc etc its all good :):)

who agrees and who doesn't ?

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that you are asking this tells me that you have doubts in your mind and part of you knows there is something wrong here because yes, you will invariably get attached and hurt. Frankly you already are attached.

I'm not a fan of keeping in contact with ex's because you just can't keep all your ex's around in your life. Stuff like this keeps you from moving on and will cause problems when it comes time for you to start dating other people. You'll still be hung up on your ex, and you'll likely have a hard time cutting of all contact which isn't going to make the new guy in your life very happy.

What Guys Said 6

• I agree with you completely!

You guys have something going that almost everyone will crave for and that is mutual liking, compatibility and getting what you want.

Just be ready that if & when this guy falls for someone else, wants to distance away etc you don't have either ill feelings for him or feel jealous / envious etc & try to 'get him back' stuff. This way you'll always be happy

• I know we will be friends but I mean he has dated others and so have I but we keep coming back, best friends I guess :S but I don't know its hard to just walk away when you are comfortable with someone like that

• In which case then remember that you are looking out only for yourself, there's only comfort and receiving and not love in the real sense.

But god forbid what I said earlier happens, just try and don't become or do anything bitter

• I agree...live your life!...life is not best while lived out of fear...and a lot of these people who marry their first partner will always wonder what it is like to have a different mate...and many will divorce...if you don't date around, how will you ever know what you truly want in a soul mate?..(:(:(:

• Yah I'm yong and I have someone who cares for me and I care for him :)

• is true that you both are happy and going good in life

play safe and have fun is simple funda of life

so keep things in control and lead the same

• Sounds great. Just be ready when it's time to move on.

• There is lies the problem. People like this girl will likely never be able to move on. She's not going to be able to just up and drop this guy the second a new Boyfriend walks into the picture.

• Everybody likes sex (even the ones who don't are probably lying), what makes you any different?

Also, do you think Jesus ever said YOLO?

• wtf are you asking exactly?

What Girls Said 1

• As long as you're being safe and not getting STI's or pregnant, do whatever you want.