Guys: Would you date someone you've hooked up with?

I've been friends with this guy for over a year, and about a week ago he changed a little, telling me how pretty I was and just showing a different kind of interest. We hooked up at a friends party last night (3rd base). When he left he texted me immediately after and we've been talking since then. I think there's two possibilities: He said those things in order to hook up with me, and wants to continue hooking up with me; or he likes me more than just a hookup and happened to get lucky. What do you think? Would you consider dating someone you've already hooked up with?

• He just wants to hook up.
  • He likes you.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you've been friends with this guy for a year then I doubt you are just a hookup to him. Date him, see where things go. You can always back out if things aren't going the direction that you would like them to.

What Guys Said 3

• I think he likes,this guy knows you for over a year so I think he is aware of what he is doing, and Apparently he is interested, you just play the receptive positive part and let things flow naturally

good luck :)

• idk get it, you met this guy in a party, f***ed him and now he's txting you?

• Keep her on the line and f*** her again and again and again until I get tired of her. I don't know about your situation though. This could be one of the few instances where he'll actually date you without ulterior motives. But that's how girls are now, so it's not that big of a stretch.

What Girls Said 2

• Actually most of my relationships started this way - I ended up hooking up with a friend or acquaintance and then it just kept happening. Eventually we were dating.

• My bff met her boyfriend in an after party and they were both drunk when they hooked up. But afterward, he called and they started hanging out and they've been together for a considerable amount of time. So I think it'll work out :)