Do pretty and classy girls date interracially?

I was linked this video: link

And it made me wonder if this was true. Usually when I see interracial couples they are both not very attractive(like 4-6/10 if that).

I am a 17 year old black guy, but I'm not talking about just white girl black guy relationships but all interracial relationships. Do pretty (7/10 and up) and classy girls date interracially. I don't have a problem with interracial dating and it seems like the only couple I see(black and white couples) are two below average looking people. I'm going to college next year and its not an HBC so of course there are not a lot of black girls compared to other girls. I find women of all races attractive and would date any race(black, white, Asian, Indian, etc.), but would pretty and classy girls of other races even consider dating interracially?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only heard that reference of black men getting ugly white women, from hateful black women honestly.

There are a ton of BM/WW relationships at my school, and they are pretty good looking couples. You know, the white girls are typically the ones who have their hair highlighted nicely, make - up done well, smell like fruit salad, good sense of style etc etc - lol however there is a trend with their black bf's, and that's that most of the black guys dating the white girls, are all on the football theam interestingly enough lol. Tall, buff, really good looking black guys.

It's funny because people act like same race couples are just all gorgeou...erm no. Whether your IR or not, looks don't just change because you decided to date outside your culture lol. Some same race couples look busted.

I just think people pay more attention to IR couples because they are still a tad unusual in a way even this modern day, so people point out whatever little things they can to pick with something they don't or just refuse to understand altogether.

What Girls Said 4

• I like to think I'm decent looking. I have Sri Lankan ancestry (i.e. I'm brown). My boyfriend is very good looking, and he's white. I know of lots of attractive interracial couples.

• Well I diseagree I don't think its only ugly people that date interractially... its more a matter of culture not looks...so you could date some good looking white girl if she likes you...

• America's racial hierarchy is similar to a caste system where unfortunately, black is at the bottom. In order to get a pretty classy girl who isn't black, the black guy will have to "compensate" in other areas. By either being very good looking (Chris Brown type), high status (athlete type), wealthy or rich. Pretty much, only a high value high status black guy is desired. You have to understand how race relations are, even if she isn't racist it's likely that someone (or more) in her friends, family and peer group is. Many people still have biases against blacks even if they try to hide it in polite company. So she'll need to be able to justify dating him in some way.

• That's kind of rude don't you think? That if a person gets into a interracial relationship, they're more than likely trashy and ugly? I know you said you're for it, nothing against it, but your questions seems that way.

What Guys Said 4

• Dude, classy girls date classy guys.

I have seen black guys hitting on classy white girls and get rejected, even though they are in a relationship with a black guy.

a girl in a dress goes for a guy in a suit, simple as that.

• I am very good looking and every black girl I have dated is hot too. I see what you are saying though. Many interracial couple are somewhat fugly.

• its not color that is the issue its the 'thug' persona/stereotypes associated with some people. and hot people get to be picky about who they date. I've seen quite a few asian/Indians with whites & blacks. the steretypes of subpar white guy getting a ghetto girl or skinny black guy with thick(fat) white chick is also very common where I am too

• More and more white girls are jumping ship. You have nothing to worry about.