Should I date her or not?

So there's this girl who likes me. She has been pushing really hard to date me & been for months. I meet her through an ex girlfriend I dated for 2 months almost a year ago & my friends & family love her. Only problem is I'm not sure if I want to date her. She has been known for cheating on past bfs & to be slutty. She's already messed around with me on a few occasions when she asked me to. Other reason is I don't feel a spark when it comes to her when were hanging out, and I don't find her very attractive either. Yes we have lots of fun together, and she always stands up for me & does favors for me & little things like that. Plus my family & friends get along great with her. But I don't know for if I should date her Because of her being known to cheat, not having a spark or finding her that attractive, plus she doesn't always smell to good, & isn't always liked by people Because she speaks her mind which is good & bad. She has an awesome personality though & has her future set on the right track. She's super nice & knows her stuff. She is a little chunky but fun to hang with. She is also kind of desperate to have a guy. Anyways with all those things in mind, should I give in & date her or keep her as a friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't sound like you like her for a girlfriend. The obvious answer is, no. Do not go forward with anything else. Also, stop screwing around with her. Don't mess with someone. IF you two had an agreement that sex was all it was going to be, that is one thing.

Be with a girl you like.

What Girls Said 4

• if you don´t want to date her don´t do it! there are a lot of things we HAVE to do in life, the person you date its one of the few things you do if you want to. Don´t waste your time and hers.

• From the way you are describing her I would say just be friends. You don't seem to interested. And contrary to past beliefs attraction does play a significant role in choosing a partner.

• No don't do it. Infact tell her what you just told us.

• Don't date her and tell her straight up that you aren't interested in a relationship, otherwise you are just stringing her along and that's not right. Don't take that anon dudes advice, he's gonna be old and lonely one day.

What Guys Said 1

• You f*** her and keep her on the line until you are done. Do not get into a relationship with her. Don't invest any feelings into her. I would suggest that with any chick though.

• Why not find a girl you really like and f*** her instead. That is way better.

• Why? I learned a long time ago that all girls put out to random guys. I wasn't down with that at first and then I realized that I could be the random guy. I'm not going to be in a relationship with a girl like that. I don't really care for them as it is. I just do em and send them on their way. So again, why would I do that?