How often do you text a girl?

Guys when you are getting to know a girl you like and you've already told each other that you care a lot about each other but aren't dating... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hmmm....I only call if I have to, and text if I have to. Sometimes that's once or more a day, sometimes a couple of days go without text. About telling that you care for each other..well, my mentality on that is that actions speak louder than words. If I have to go to a girl and tell her that I care for her, then seriously, I need to find another girl....

About calls---well, I'm a very busy, and independent person. I don' t have the time to be on the phone talking nonsense. If we are not dating yet, maybe once every other day..but it really depends on the chemistry. However, I can tell you that I don't like it when girls call me twice a day, specially when they call and say, 'oh, I was just calling to see what you were up to...' Then again, I'm not the clingy type of guy, so yea, I'm one of the few ones out there that don't like phone calls too much...plus cell phones are bad for your brain! :DDD

• Good 'ole brain tumors..