How often do you text a girl?

Guys when you are getting to know a girl you like and you've already told each other that you care a lot about each other but aren't dating yet....how often do you call her?

And how often do you text her?

Also how often should she call you and what sort of text messages do you like to get (IF you like them)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hmmm....I only call if I have to, and text if I have to. Sometimes that's once or more a day, sometimes a couple of days go without text. About telling that you care for each other..well, my mentality on that is that actions speak louder than words. If I have to go to a girl and tell her that I care for her, then seriously, I need to find another girl....

About calls---well, I'm a very busy, and independent person. I don' t have the time to be on the phone talking nonsense. If we are not dating yet, maybe once every other day..but it really depends on the chemistry. However, I can tell you that I don't like it when girls call me twice a day, specially when they call and say, 'oh, I was just calling to see what you were up to...' Then again, I'm not the clingy type of guy, so yea, I'm one of the few ones out there that don't like phone calls too much...plus cell phones are bad for your brain! :DDD

• Good 'ole brain tumors..

What Guys Said 4

• When getting to know her, I usually call every 2 days.

And when she would call me, I just like to hear that she's thinking of me. And I don't mind how often she calls.

• I try not to be excessive because I don't want to look needy or desperate. Once or twice a day is fine. It's even ok to have a day every once in a while where you have a frenzy of back and forth texts, just don't get into the habit of doing that all the time.

• I found that women are the ones who actually like 'hard to get', not men. In all reality the only guys who play cat and mouse are the ones who've figured out that women do this to us because they like it to be done to them. Admit the fact that you get excited and anticipate talking to a guy only if he comes across as mildly disinterested. Granted, the best guys usually ARE really busy, and are unable to talk every other day, but this is usually because they have found that it works better than laying your heart on the line. And I've also found that women who call every now and then 'just because I was thinking about you' are really just doing what they would like done to them, they seem to be the type to like the attention. So to answer, you should be talking to each other at most once a day, and at least once a week. Good luck with this one and good question, Kyle

• Good answer.

• I would call her every other day, or maybe every day, to get to know her a little better, and maybe text once or twice a day...there's no set limit for guys, but the more he is calling you the more interested he probably is...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!