Do you kiss on the first date?

I'm just really curious as to what people think about this. I never have, but I wonder if other people do. Is it bad if a guy doesn't kiss you at the end of the first date? Asking out of curiosity, eager to hear others' thoughts and opinions. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• if it didn't happen, I doubt I'd ask her out again.

What Guys Said 6

• Well I've never tried to kiss a girl on the first date. But then again I've never been on a first date it's always been after knowing a girl for some time and hanging out that we sort of went out and when the mood was right it just sort of happened.

• 2nd date.

• I'm certainly willing, but it usually doesn't happen. I usually try to be really certain that she wants me to, and by really certain I mean most people could tell like hours before.

• Rarely, if it's going great then yes or if it's obvious then yea. Most cases 2nd or 3rd dates it's were it's done.

• ive never gone on a date but I wouldn't kiss on the first one

• i never go for it on the first date, unless its super obvious

What Girls Said 7

• I don't go on dates...I never actually experienced a real date...

like a real date...the ones on commercials.

Anyway...yes...if the vibe is right.

• Yes, if I like him I definitely do.

• No, never. Swappin' spit with a stranger (so to speak) is not on my agenda. I'm going to get to know him first. Kissing is a very personal and intimate thing to me, so it's going to wait a bit. If he's into me, he will wait. If not, goodbye!

• It's so funny to see all of the guys saying they won't kiss you on the first date, but girls DO want to be kissed on the first date. If you don't kiss them, then they think you don't like them.

• If he's comfortable with it, yes. And if I'm into him. If I'm not sure yet, then nah.

• Yes. If we really have a connection I do.

• I don't I wait a second or third date instead.