chain of events
- amazing coffee date with a guy (ended up lasting 4 hours, I am very certain we both liked each other after that, or at least wanted to hang out more)
- I texted him a little over 24 hours later - we are in our 20s and I thought we could be mature about it
- his texts became short and like 5 to 6 words - he still responded, just they were short.
- so I stopped responding on Friday, I sent him one saying goodnight and then he never responded so I just figured whatever he's not interested
- Monday (last night) he texts me and we text back and forth for a bit
...so why did he just text me three days later out of now where...did I really make a good impression on this guy? and do I now keep waiting for him to text me? because I don't want to seem over anxious like before but I also don't want him to think I'm uninterested or too hard to get...
advice, plan of action?
Most Helpful Guy
I am a little older... and the texting thing to me is just crazy. PICK UP THE PHONE. DIAL HIM. It is easy to hide behind text/email. It is harder to hide behind the phone and harder to hide face-to-face.
Who knows... maybe he was busy, maybe he was with him mother, his girlfriend, maybe he had cramps in his fingers from so much texting? I don't know. What I know is that if you call him and talk to him, you are more than likely going to get a better idea of what he is thinking than if you are are guesxting. :-)0