Should I text this girl?

I got this girls number in my class a few weeks ago just in case I missed a class. I don't know her too well but we sit next to each other in class and she smiles at me when I walk in. All I know about her is the classes she is taking and her job but I would like to get to know her better. Is there something I could text her without being creepy?

What Girls Said 1

• Just text her asking stuff like, oh I forgot what the assignment was, could you remind me, or something like that. Then, ask from there on.

• I asked that a few days ago because I missed class. but where do I go from there? What can I ask?

• You first start with asking her questions about class. Then you move on, and ask her like So how was your day today? Or How is it going? You know those simple questions. When she tells you how she is doing, you reply by saying Ohh that's good. And continue by asking another question. Just remember not to give short answers, people dislike that.

• Okay I just don't want to come off as creepy. Like we don't talk too much in class but she does smile when I walk in.

What Guys Said 0