Walking a girl to the door after date?

lets solve this once and for all. opinions on walking a girl to her door when you drop her home after a date?

girls- is it creepy? do you see it as an honest gesture or is he trying to get more out of the date? would you prefer he didn't?

does it matter if its the first date or the 100th?

Most Helpful Girl

• While I wouldn't mind it going either way for a first date, it would leave a good impression and be really nice if a guy walked me to the door. I see it as an honest gesture that shows he cares about me (at least to me it would seem that way). Of course, though, I still need to go on a date.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think it would matter. To us, girls he just make you guys seem like a gentleman. Walk her to her door, give her a hug, etc. However, if you walk her to her door, and push her into the door, it might send another message. If you know what I mean.

• I like it if the date went well. It's a nice gesture and it's a good opportunity for a goodnightkiss. If the date didn't go well, just drop me off and drive along ^^

• I would prefer if he didn't... It would be too awkward at the door. Especially, if the date didn't go well.

• I've always thought it meant he was trying to get more. But usually it really is just that he's being a gentleman, so I'm trying to change my views and give these poor guys the benefit of the doubt! :)

• I find it as an honest gesture and I would love it if I guy did that for me (well I still need to go on a very first date first). I find it as the guy really does care about you and wants you to be safer if he walks you up.

What Guys Said 2

• Just tease her. Ask her if she's going to need to be walked to her door, or are you going to have to carry her. Then walk her to her door.

• I have to walk them to the door, roofies last a long time