Relationship going nowhere, help me?

I've been on a handful of dates with this girl. I have a great time on those dates and really enjoy spending time with this girl but this arrangement seems to be going nowhere. We have great conversations on these dates but there's nothing more. Unfortunately this person is the only a girl I've met in a long time who actually likes me. In the past I've been led on, teased, you name it, so I enjoy having a girl like me for once. Additionally we don't go to the same school or live in the same town so seeing each other is very hard (once a week at best) and I have to get on a train for 45 minutes just to see her. I have no idea what to do. Any advice would be awesome.

Most Helpful Girl

• what do you want more than conversation? I mean...what do you expect? that is dating. if you want to take it to the next level, tell her.

What Girls Said 3

• Have an open, honest discussion with her about how you feel.

Don't be cowardly and idrectly give her hints by just ignoring her.

Have an honest conversation, exchange feelings, and end things if you wish.

• Ok so if she is worth it, then it is worth the 45min train ryde! you should talk to her and say" I am interested in a relashinship with you", stuff like that.

• thats not really the issue. She barely texts me and sometimes I have to "force" myself to text her when I have nothing to say. I don't feel any sparks fly when I'm with her. Maybe its just me.

• Then it is not worth it hun:)

• Tell her you like her and want her to be your gurlfriend

What Guys Said 0