How often do you text?

How often do you text daily? I used to text so much, I was one of those annoying people who wouldn't make eye contact when someone was talking because I was busy texting LOL.

Now I don't think I even send a text daily.. I just got one and thought about this question. I wonder how much other people typically text. Has it changed as you aged?

Most Helpful Guy

• rarely. my texts are more like "done," "tomorrow 2PM," "no time," "call you later," "deal," etc

What Guys Said 9

• I text daily, although I'm not sure how many messages I use. I will still be able to talk to someone face to face though and text when I get a chance without being rude or even just text mid conversation depending on who it is and what we're doing(if it's one of my boys and we're chilling then yeah we'll text mid conversation). That doesn't mean loss of eye contact however, especially cause swype makes it so I don't need to look at my keyboard to text once I've read the message. At worst it's the first key of every word, at best I have a give or take about around what key I've stopped at.

In fact with most people I prefer to text rather than call. There are very few people I'm cool with calling and talking to on the phone for a while.

Texting just makes life easier, oh and swype ftw cause now that I'm used to it I can't imagine going back to typing without it, what a drag that was.

I'm honestly not sure if it's changed with time or not, I've always felt that in many instances texting makes life easier and is extremely useful and necessary.

• I'm not much of a text person myself. Usually I go most of the time not texting, but then some days I could text many times in a day if there's something going on.

• once a month if you're lucky.

and that's usually just a quick "see you down the pub ay 7"

i've never really liked texting.. if I've got something important to say I'll call the person.

if I don't have anything important to say, well it's not important so I don't bother them with mindless texts.

no doubt this will be a common thing among the guys answering.

• I answer when I receive a text or I'll text when I'm travelling.

• Never. I only talk (vocally).

• i send out about 5 texts an hour on average day

sometimes even 200-400. I should probably pick up the phone and call seems a lot easier

• on average 3 times a week. I don't text much, I hate typing on my phone or any phone.

• It really depends on my mood. When I'm busy or tired I prefer to text rather than talk on the phone. A lot of times I find texting quicker and more convenient. However, it some instances a phone or face-to-face conversation is better.

I find myself texting several times a week.

• I text as much as I feel like. Hasn't changed. I don't know... around 40 texts a day? That's about 2 per person. I prefer calling people but usually don't have the time for it unless it's someone close.

What Girls Said 4

• Everyday

at least 100 a day

Usually over 200 a day

:)

• almost every time unless I am not sleeping

• I don't very much. It takes up too much time lol

• Not as much as I use to maybe like 3 times a week.