We hooked up and he hans't contacted me in 2 days... Should I be worried?

so there was a guy I was interested in, and we hung out twice. the first time, we just talked and watched movies for a loooooong time, at the end, he gave me a hug and said he'd want to hang out again. then, we started texting every day. I asked him to come to a slumber party my roommates and I were having, and we ended up hooking up, and going pretty far. like the last time we hung out, we talked all night, like 7 hours straight. and he said he was going to make a move on me the last time we hung out, but overthought it. I said I appreciated it, because it was nice to have someone just to talk to, since most guys are pigs. at the end I had to get to class, so he left with me. he said 'good luck' with class since I hadn't slept and gave me a hug. it's been 2 days since it happened, and no text or message from him. is it safe to say he isn't interested, or do I shoot a text to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well 36 hourse is a little long, but still a little early to get panicky. What's his schedule like? Does he have legitimate reasons to not contact you.

And more importantly, did you actually have sex with him? If you did, he might be that he got what he wanted from you and left you.

• no, we didn't have sex. he did everything, *ahem* before it led to sex. I didn't touch him like that.

• hmmm...well, I'd wait another couple of days at max, or, if you have his # send out a short text like "hey what's up, miss ya!" text, not clingly, not desperate, but still showing interest on your part.

What Guys Said 4

• He still likes you, but he doesn't want you to be freaked out about the sexual stuff. He WANTS that stuff, but he wants to make sure you want it, and are comfortable with it, too. He's not as selfish as a lot of guys are, who would be pushing hard for it, so that's a plus.

Really, you just need to be clearer with him about how you feel, so that he knows you are okay with things so far and want to see him more, etc.

• Keep talking... If he is answering back and seems cool, he probably likes you. It seems maybe the ball is in his court at the moment.

• You should call him, tell him that you need his advice on some invented bit of nonsense just to have, say, a coffee with him. If he is up to expectations, then you should not require any further advice...

• Maybe he has been busy, you could try texting him

What Girls Said 2

• He probably is expecting more out of the hooking up and what not. Since you're confused about the situation, it's best to ask him what he's looking for. Just a hook up (friends with benefits) or relationship? Ask him so that you don't get hurt in the end since you have feelings for him.

• if you like him - tell him