My girlfriend told me by text she's bored and tired of all the sweet things I tell her

I was texting with my girlfriend, and I always try to tell her nice things and poems or quotes to show her how much she means to me, but today she told me..."do you know when you have to much sweet things, you get bored and tired of it and you don't want more...well you are like that"...and I tryied not to make a big deal out of it, but its bothering me.What should I do or tell her?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would find another girl that appreciates a sweet guy like you.

What Girls Said 5

• i dated a girl and everyday she would text a poen or something sweet. I honestly ran of of stuff to say and things became boring because she was ALWAYS romantic. just cut back on what your doing

• I can understand. I hate cringey cute stuff and it all just gets too much. It's nice every now and again but if you do it all the time it gets annoying.

• Stop doing it then.you're coming off clingy and doing too much

• She is tired of you! Give her space!

• Talk to her. Tell her it made you feel bad that she doesn't appreciate the sweet things you say to her and that you only say them because you want her to feel special and show her you love her. That should make her understand

What Guys Said 2

• 1. Give her a lot of space.

2. Girls like interesting guys over predictiable.

3. Obviously she isn't liking it for some reason and probably see's you as clingy or annoying currently. Text her less and stop sending poems and quotes I guess, maybe the odd compliment now and then.

• Too much sweet things? I will remember this,

Thank yooou!

btw, try just not saying sweet things, make her work for it