Why would a college student date a teenager?

And by that, I mean someone who's 20 dating someone 16. Personally, I don't see anything wrong if they're not sleeping together. I understand why someone in high school would date someone over 18, but I don't understand vice versa. Just merely liking the person?

BTW, no, I don't believe in "Age is nothing but a number".

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• sex

if not sex I'm sure there is still some "action" going on

but I don't think 20 and 16 can relate to each other..16 is SO young. high school is just unreachable.

0|0
    0|0
    • They can relate to each other if the maturity level is roughly the same.

What Guys Said 2

• 16 to 20 is only a 4-year difference, so it's like a senior dating a freshman. When the senior graduates, would they break up with the freshman?

0|0
    0|0
  • i would gladly date this girl I like, she's 19 I'm 16, she's intelligent and see past my looks to my inner personality, which teenage girls don't seem to do since my last girlfriend cheated on me twice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• From experience...I was 16 with a 22 year old. It really has to do with maturity...I was always mature sometimes too mature making me a bit motherly. However it wasn't sexual yeah here was sexual chemistry and sexual interest my parents were tolerant his people were tolerant. We had political, spiritual, serious discussions, that some of my younger friends couldn't understand. We related ans we were attracted to each other. -Shrugs- It was a relationship.

0|0
    0|0