Guys...when you're stressed how do you act?

Bf of 2 years almost always comes to bed and cuddles immediately. He has had cold so didn't want to. For the past week even since he felt better he won't cuddle. Will lay with his.back to me and won't touch. Granted we had awesome sex Sunday night but I'm wondering what I did wrong for him not touch me? I said to him this morning "what you don't like laying near me in bed anymore?" He says "what! You have an issue with that because I want to lay this way! you're ridiculous!" What do I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I doubt that you did anything wrong, but I do think something is going on.

I think you can have a convesation with him (or try) and explain to him that normally he cuddles you, and lately he hasn't and you just want to understand why. Tell him your aren't stupid and you have seen a change. Tell him you enjoy cuddling and miss it. You aren't trying to play games, you just wish to know where you stand.

You may need to preface this with something like "I need to ask you a question, I don't want you to get upset, I am not picking on you, but something is bothering me." Hopefully he will take a breath and listen to you.

• Another thing...even if he doesn't want to cuddle in bed any more, then to be honest...we don't touch ANY other time so there is no relationship is ther

• There is no other way for me to ask him. I am a very straight forward person and I don't hide behind anything. I'll just give the same treatment back to him for alooong time.

• I am not suggesting you sugar coat anything... I am suggesting you find a way to take the emotion/immediate reaction out of it. He is feeling something... you are angry and hurt... and that combination isn't going to be helpful. I know you already asked him that. You said that in your post. I am suggesting you find a diff way to ask him and get through to him ahead of time, you are hurt and need an answer. that is all.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 3

• clearly it seems like something is really bothering him. Try to get him to tell you what's wrong. Try to cuddle up to him and see what he does then

• Once I am cut off...I am not interested in anything with the other person for a long time.

• You're overreacting and creating drama. Your insecurity is annoying him and escalating things. stop being so ridiculous.

• whats crazy about that?

• Your crazy... You don't listen either...

• So let's see...his needs are met via sex...i could care less about sex but I still give in. My needs are met by cuddling. He can't satisfy me so I should give and give to him. Right? WRONG!

• Show Older
  • Don't pay much attention to it. He was probably just tired. If this sort of thing becomes a trend for the next week or 2 then he may have an issue he isn't telling you about.

• That being said, your feelings matter too; so be tolerant but not a saint. If he doesn't get his act together soon enough consider making a change in your life. There are plenty of guys out there with the desire to find a great woman and to please her in every way.

• Sadly, in that case neither do I. Not to mention there is a 10-15 year gap between your Boyfriend and myself (assuming he is within your age range) so it's entirely likely I can't see the full picture due to lack of life experience. I do hope things work out for you and the only hopefully helpful advice I can leave you with is just to be there for him. Let him sort out his frustrations in his own way, but remain at his side. Make it clear that he has a strong crutch to lean on should he need it.

• I sleep at his house almost every night. AT least 6 nights out of the week. He has been advised that he can wake me up when he gets home so we can talk. So I don't know what to do.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe going through something that has nothing to do with you. give him some space stop asking what you did wrong. and see if it passes

• Well I can tell you this little game he is playing...he will get it back. I'm not into an on again off again touch you when I want to relationship.

• When I say space I don't mean to leave or anything. just let him be if he doesn't want to lay with you or touch you right now don't question it just leave it be and he will come around. just act normal just tired or in a bad mood.

• I didn't ask him what I did wrong. And how do you suggest giving him some space?