Guys if you had a chance to hook up with a girl but then missed it, would you ditch that girl?

You brought home a girl and your house was empty. You started making out but she doesn't seem like she's gonna let you even to touch her. Would you ditch that girl?

I have known this guy for over a month and have just started hanging out with this guy for a few weeks now. We're not dating, but we do kiss when we meet up. We text everyday and he usually calls me baby when saying goodnight. Also he's always the one asking to hang out.

2 days ago I went to his house and it was empty. We started making out on his bed but I keep his hands off slowly if it gets near to certain area. We stopped after someone came. And when the woman left we didn't continue making out, we just watched TV. The next day he texted me but when I replied his replies became short. I was the lat one to text him saying "goodnight baby", he read it but didn't reply.

The day after he didn't text me at all so I decided to text him. Again, his replies were short. He said he was sick, I said "get well soon baby" and he only replied "thanks, I hope I will feel well soon". And that was the end of it.

Do you think it has something to do with the day I came to his house? Was he only looking to hook up?

PS : I like this guy that was why I don't want to do it with him yet. We're not dating and we've only known each other for a month and a half now. I would rather have a relationship with him than just hook up with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• hell yes I would! because, it happened to me before and the next day she went and gave it to someone else. I'll think that you're a tease. don't nobody want to be tease. now do you?

Look if you don't want to go all the way then don't do anything that would make you think about it.

like kissing and touching cause it will make us want it.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know if he only wanted to hook up or not. Its possible.

But whether he just wanted to hook up or wanted more, he likely took your rejection as that it wasn't happening.

• No I wouldn't :)

What Girls Said 0