Good places to take a girl 18-24 on a date?

I know you're going to say that every girl is different. Duh. But in my experience it seems people (not just girls) just like to go to parties and get drunk. Not my thing so much - especially with a girl you like.

So basic ideas of places (that a girl in this age group won't find boring) to go?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh! I like your thinking! Great judgement. How about an art show? Wine bar? Picnic...I know it's cold...serve hot chocolate with marshmellows, take a blanket & watch the sunset. Look for fund raisers in your area, sometimes they can be fun, silent auctions, wine & cheese tastings, mystery plays, concerts at a local school. Check your local newspaper.

• My thinking? Are you being sarcastic? lol

• I hate drunk fests. I mean getting drunk is fun, but I mean, all the time? And I like my friends, but guys at them are just dogs most of the time.

• Right, time & place for everything. And on a date? Noooooo. See, I like your thinking! <3

What Girls Said 5

• A sushi bar. The atmosphere is great. Especially, during happy hour.

Or a some kind of food/art festival...

If she loves to eat, take her to place full of delicious food. You can't go wrong.

• I would love to go at a cute coffee shop to talk with the guy and get to know him better (maybe as a second date though).

• If she is reeally into u, then most likely any place you take her she wouldn't care and just wants you all to herself. A quiet but little upbeat atmosphere with mellow lighting in a comfortable cozy sitting area might b a start. If you don't know her well, and tend to get nervous, you definitely don't want something too quiet and bland where awkwardness sets in:)

• Something not too quiet such as?

• hmmnot too quiet...maybe some type of a cool lively restaurant (possible with mellow live music) with good climate and darkish lighting, where you both can chill in some booth yet you not hearing cricketslol Doesnt have to be just a restaurant, and any similar venue would do. Best is to ask her like what she likes to do and plan and build from there I suppose.

• hmm not bad.

• Well take her to an active place so you won't have to sit down the whoel time and keep a conversation going..places like bowling, skating . dave and busters, or ask her what she does for fun and take her ta place that has that.

• A nice pizzeria or a nice nightclub?

What Guys Said 2

• Mini-golf. You can always poke her with the putter. I've gotten great millage out of this, plus it is a lot of fun to compete with a date. :D

• LOL perfect!

• Sounds fun...when we going.

• You're a wee bit young for me. You're going to have to invite a younger boy out. :P

• Dinner, movies, maybe a place she likes?

Some girls like quiet areas, some just want to party.