Why do white girls hate dating Indian boys?

I'm 17 , and it really is terrible liking white girls because they just go for white or black guys . I'm born u.s so you can't say I have the stereotypes of a typical Indian . I'm christian too By the way. I'm super nice and funny. what's it that I'm doing wrong ? Being too nice ? Gosh I try so hard and still get called ugly by them :( , it really hurts my feelings and brings my self esteem down .

Most Helpful Girl

• ya probably people who are Indian tend to be 'stereotyped' I guess.

its like the same thing as being Mexican...no offense.

it is true that nice guys finish last, especially if they call you 'ugly'

PLEASE don't take this personally, but I want to be completely honest with you...ppl usually think I'm Indian, they think I look Indian because I have big round dark eyes and tan skin...AND I find it really offensive when they say that. because all they are doing is stereotyping my looks to a culture that is widely known.

i don't find it offensive though when they say I look arabic/lebanese...im Armenian so knowing that I look Arabic is a total compliment..opposite of looking Indian. ..Since we Armenians have similar backgrounds.

What Girls Said 7

• Stereotypes. when a girl thinks if an Indian guy, sexiness is not the first thing that comes to mind.

Google the rest.

To successfully date outside of your culture, try to stand apart from them.

• BTW I would not chase anyone who doesn't approve of my looks. There are plenty of other fish in the Dating see. You are looking for pain.

• @Deft_maiden What is the first thing that comes to your mind about Indian guys?

• I'm very familiar with Indians and their cultur..
      But the first thing would be book smart

• I mean not everyone is going to feel the same. You just have to find someone who you like and who likes you in return. I mean are you only trying to date white girls? I don't know about them but I know some pretty cute Indian guys lol. Don't start buying into what they say because it will hurt you in the long run. Beauty or sexiness if that makes you feel better lol that is defined by one is not accepted by all.

• It's their problem, not yours. Someday you'll find someone that sees you for who you are and not what they think they see. Good luck!

• Because they are creepy

• Do you have good hygiene? Indian guys tend to be smelly

• i said I don't fit any Indian stereotypes, I smell good, I'm not hindu, I shave, I do my hair, and the whole 9 yards , I don't have an accent either, but starting to realize all this I'm doing is still not good enough

• You sound like you try too hard...

• because I do, all you girls want are guys thaat are super out of this world hot and it really bugs me because even if I try too hard as you say, I still don't even get a "you like nice today"

• Well the way American girls portray us, ALL Indians are the same eh?, IDIOT

• You didn't get my point. You think it's OK to say ALL (American) women are the same. What's the difference to saying ALL Indians are the same? That's nothing but a double standard. You're a hypocrite.

I personally don't think ALL women, or ALL Indians, or ALL whatever race or gender are the same. Only very very dumb people make such generalizations. Maybe you should grow up a little.

• It's a bit different to Indian, but my boyfriend's parents are Pakistani. I really like his skin tone, dark hair and dark eyes.

However, there is a big cultural difference and he can't tell his parents about me, so we will have to end it one day :(

You being Christian will mean there is less cultural difference and it would be easier.

What Guys Said 5

• I hate to break it to you, but whenever people think about Indians, they immediately think of stereotypes. The honest answer is that, when someone mentions Indians to me, I think of the last time I called tech support, or the guy that works at 7-11. I mean no offense, but that's just the truth.

Most Indian guys that I know are really skinny and kind of wimpy. Try filling out a bit and stop trying so hard.

Plus, when you get older, things will be different.

• Indians can never be understood by non-heart people. If someone like Indian People then they never forget Indian Culture, Kindness, Love, & heart richness.

• My mom is crazy for Indian guys and culture...

• It could be how you dress dude, tell us about stuff like that

specifically what cologne you use

• I don't look dark, but I'm part Indian. Unless I told somebody they'd never know. But guess what, I've always had the same problem as you do.