Advice please! I really like this guy! Do you think he will ask me out? Or will I have to "put out" first?

So I've been on 2 dates with this really nice guy. The first date we went to a bowling alley and played 5 games of pool (which I lost all) and had a pint and a chat getting to know each other. The second date we went to the movies, and he held my hand all the way through. After both dates we kissed in the car as he dropped me home. We text pretty much all day every day, and there is plenty of flirting, and sometimes mildly sexual, like when I say I'm out of the shower he say "mmm" or "lovely image ;)". He has asked me on a third date which I am extremely happy about. I really like this guy,and he has said he enjoyed both the dates and spending time getting to know me too, but what I am wondering is after date 3, will he ask me out, or will I be expected to "put out" before he asks me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends upon the guy. I recommend not rushing. Get to know him better. If he's into you as much as you're into him, there's no need to get ahead of yourself. He'll understand. After this next date, you come up with a date and ask him out. Show him you're interested!

• Thanks for BA. I'm serious, don't be afraid to show a bit of interest back. It can keep an otherwise horny man still interested. We all want sex with girls we find attractive, but if you distract us, you can force us to get to know you a bit better first. In the mean time, we'll take care of business in the self-serve fashion. :)

• Haha that's a brilliant idea! Thank you very much for all of your help and advice. I feel much more positive about this now. It is greatly appreciated :) Thank you

• You're welcome dear. Good luck.

What Guys Said 4

• Ok, first of all, You don't put out anything, no sex, no oral, no hand jobs nothing! If this guy likes you for who you are, then he will wait, 3 dates to get sh*t. maybe if your still going out on dates for 2 or 3 months, then maybe you get a little dirty, But hell no! don't you dare put out untill then. because if he makes sounds like that when you say you just got out of the shower, honey that's the first clue he wants sex. weather or not he's a player or not, if he likes you, he'll wait. just for the hell of it, ask him, if you met someone you really like & you fell in love with them, would you wait to have sex till you got marreid, even if it's a blow job, hand job or anything. if he says he would wait, then that's when you know, he'll wait till you 2 get married, & don't tell me it's not possiablle, I dated my ex wife for a full year & never once did we have sex or did I ever get a blow job, we waited till we got married, & that lasted 15 yrears. but in that one year I waited, yes I jerked off to a lot of p*rn that year, but never cheated on her, so DON'T GIVE IN!

• If he asks you to "Put out" and you don't want to, smack him around and move on. Hopefully he turns out to be a cool guy... but this is yours to control not his.

• After date four is a good time to give him some action. I don't think he will demand it though.

• He shouldn't expected you to, at least that's what I think.

What Girls Said 1

• don't have sex before him asking you out. I can pretty much say that the only guys who require that you put out first are the ones who only want sex and not a relationship.