What's worse, dating someone because of their looks, or their money?

What is more shallow? And why do you think this way?

• Dating for looks
  • Dating for money

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you date someone who you weren't attracted to? Isn't that just being mean to the other person? That's like dating a brother or a sister where there's no sexual attraction. Dating someone for money is something that's not even attached to the person. A face and body is attached to the person you love and are attracted to. Being a gold digger has nothing to do with love. It is more shallow to date for money, by far.

What Girls Said 6

• money is worse, becasue you may not like anything at all bout the person just money. least with the looks you apparently like something about him and care.

i wouldn't date a guy for either reason becasue looks will nt always be there as you get older. money fades if you make the wrong investment all that should be considered a bonus not a must. now its OK to want a guy who has financial stability but to only want a rich man and not love him is a shame.

• Both. I really can't decide which is worse. Both are horrible in my opinion.

• looks matter because its essential in a relationship try dating someone that you have absolutely no PHYSICAL attraction. It just won't work unless your in it for something else like money.

• It's shallow to judge people entirely based on such things. Both are equally shallow in my book.

• i find dating someone for there money is worse,because if your only with someone for money then you could get almost anything you want and also if the person your with doesn't have anymore money you would most likely dump him or her right and with looks well that person is just attractive so you would most likely stay with him or her because you are attracted to them.

• Money. It's normal to have physical attraction to someone, whereas there is no natural excuse for cash.

If the ONLY reason you're with someone is for either of those reasons it's still not healthy, but to pick the worst of the two it's def B.

• dating for money, although its much more common now

• Money is worse and because you don't even care about the person just their wallet.

• Dating someone ONLY because of their looks doesn't mean that you care about the person.

What Guys Said 5

• dating for money

people date others because of their looks, yeah most people will say that's a lie but if they aren't attracted to them, they won't be dating them to begin with

• They're both equally shallow.

• ding ding ding

• I'm not saying looks and money aren't important to a certain degree. I'm saying it's shallow to judge people based on such things. Shallow means "lacking depth". Depth = getting to know someone beyond their appearance. Thus, if you're judging them on looks OR money, you're being shallow. That's FACT.

• Definitely money..

when you date someone for their looks, at least you're looking at the person who knows maybe on the off chance that you become a bit less shallow you may see that the person is actually worth..

when you're dating for money, you're looking at all the things you can buy with their money... you've already defined their worth by the size of their wallet

• no explanation needed. prostitution is wrong

• A girl I knew dated (and more) "ugly,fat guy" He had very deep pockets.

She did tell me that she didn't think she could consume enough alcohol before she would slob the knob.

I didn't say anything, as again she WAS a friend. I sure thought plenty.