We're going backwards?

I've been dating a guy I met online for a couple weeks now. He's super busy, flying everywhere, all over the world for his job, but he makes time for me. We've had three dates. The first one was drinks, and we slept together; the second one was dinner, but he had to call it a night to finish some work before he flew to the south early the next morning...we made out to say goodbye; the last time, we saw a movie (during the day), had coffee and walked through the park, and we just hugged. Every time we part ways he'll initiate plans for next time, and he'll text me. I love that he travels so much, because he sees a lot and we have really interesting conversations about it, and I want a low-maintenance kind of thing.

What baffles me is why we're not physically intimate anymore. He loved how I was in bed the first time we saw each other...my first suspicion was that he's seeing other women, but I'm not sure that's the case, since he's always on business trips and has a day or two in our city tops.

What's going on here?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1