Girls, do you 'test' guys to see if they are good dating material or not?

I know of girls who like to do this so guys prove there worth to you. so what kinds of tests do you do and did it work?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't test guys. I judge them by what they present to me. And what they leave out...

What Girls Said 6

• That is bad and whoever does it should feel bad. I don't like people who play games and such, I know if I found a guy was testing me in some way I"d get really mad. I think it's a really stupid thing to do, for people who can't figure out basic things...

• Well me and this guy exchange birthday gift and brought hima little token of my appreciation it didn't cost much..he asked what I wanted and so he didn't have to spend money I ask him to create/ make something for me. Because I wanted to see how well he knew me I guess. so I guess that like a test..but other then that no.

• I don't purposefully throw a test at a man, but life does throw a few hardballs, and I do note how the guy responds to said things.

• What? No! That's a horrible thing to insinuate! We usually go off by feeling, or what our friends tell of the the potential guy.

• "Test"...No. Date him & get to know him well? Yes.

• Well I'm certainly not one to say since I have never dated anyone before, but I have flirted and talked with guys before online (yes pathetic...). Anyways, sometimes I'll message a certain guy whom I've been talking with and I'll say I'm feeling sad or even reveal my depression to them. I'll see how they respond, whether they say just an okay and sorry or something like "Don't worry, I'm here for you and I care about you." See the difference? The first guy didn't put much effort or emotion in to show that he cared about me. Most girls want a guy they know will make them feel safe and happy. This is just one of the "tests" that I give guys and it usually works because it shows me how much they really care.

What Guys Said 5

• They do it subconsciously if not consciously.

• well no body actually jumps to the water without actually putting their toes in...know what I mean? I think everydbody does it anyways. Some people are more controlling though and they go overboard.

• I think EVERY girl does this subconsciously to a certain point.

• I have had a girl smack my back to see if I was ripped lol..

• thats probably