I feel like I can't trust her should I date her???

I feel likes I can't trust this girl. She likes me a lot actually is crazy about me and I"m falling for her too now I've talked to her a lot in class and we ate lunch together and had coffee too. I'm a senior in college and she is a junior and when I graduate I feel like she's gonna cheat on me and mess around with other guys. I think its just her personality but she likes to party a lot. She's getting an apartment next year instead of living in the dorms another red flag. Alcohol is not allowed on campus so she is probably doing that for sole reason to drink and party and when I'm not around who knows what she'll do. I just want some advice before I fall for her too much. Thanks for understanding.

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are serious red flags. You can bring them up with her, saying that you're concerned that she's more interested in partying than settling into a serious relationship and that you have concerns that she might not be ready for that. Let her defend the fact that she wants to be with you, and slow down her partying ways. Still, keep a close eye on her.

What Girls Said 1

• Well its good you're looking at the red flags except that maybe you're being a little too paranoid. Just because she'll be drinking doesn't mean she's going to cheat on you? If she's as in live with you as you believe then you have to trust that that love will be enough. But only you can make the decision if you're willing to trust her or move on.

What Guys Said 1

• That is difficult. But considering you don't even go out with her (yet) you may be jumping the gun a little. Who know's what'll happen between now and graduation. I think you should ask her out first and see if you genuinely like her cause you may not know everything about her. And after you see if you still wanna be with her after some time, you two should sort that out