Last night my girlfriend went clubbing without me, she told me two day ago she was going and I didn't agree with it but she still went and dint want to take me. So last night she texted me good night before she went clubbing, and I replied back:how can I say good night to you, when I know what you are about to do...she just said:OK I don't care. But now she hasn't texted me, and I feel like texting her bt I don't know if I should. Please give me some advice whether I should or shouldn't.
Most Helpful Guy
Break up with her now. Girls that love to club are notorious cheaters, I speak from experience. It is obvious that she doesn't care about your concerns. Girls go to clubs in skimpy dresses, drink a ton of booze, grind/dance up against other guys who are on the prowl, and so forth. None of this bodes well for a "loyal girlfriend".
I've been cheated on by three previous ex's, all of them found guys at clubs. Sorry, but a club is just a whore house in training. Girls will claim they just go there to dance, but what guy with a head on his shoulders is going to believe that line?
Here's what you're going to do:
1. Don't text or call her any more.
2. Delete her from Facebook.
3. Let her find her next "boyfriend" via the club.
4. Start looking for a new girl.
5. Ask girls up front what they think of clubbing. If they say "yes, I like it", end it right then and there.
6. No that there's nothing innocent about clubbing, and never, ever listen to what a woman says about "just wanting to have fun". That's code for checking out new guys to hook up with.
Be smart and find yourself a loyal and caring girlfriend who hates clubs. I've moved on from girls that have loved to club and dont' regret it for a minute.1
- Show AllShow Less