Text him, wait or what?

Well I texted him late last night hi what's up and this morning he replied who are you again ? Then later around 12:30 ish I said Sorry for the late reply I was still sleeping . But it's DeB how's college? And no reply and I don't know if I should reply back saying something else or what? I really want to start over with him and talk but I don't know what to say or do?

It's been 4 months since I last talked to him and thought he changed his number. But I am trying to be the one who wants to fix what was left unfinished . So it kill me cause I don't know what to do please help.

What Guys Said 1

• left unfinished WHAT?

• We ended on bad terms and we both know there is a reason why and that we kinda need to talk about it

• well, he obviously doesn't think there's a *need* to talk about it.

move on girl, and stop trying to make all everything "right." you're wasting time and nerves. you chicks are really into this sh*t. forget about it.

What Girls Said 0